Friday, August 21, 2009

OMRON NE-U22v BATTERY PORTABLE NEBULIZER - BRAND NEW!


... I bought my portable nebulizer after my last scary asthma/panic attack (which landed me in the hospital for three days). The case isn't much bigger than a glasses case, so it's very easy to carry around. It runs on batteries and I rarely have to replace them. It is NOISELESS! I've kept mine nearby during long drives or airplane trips. The delivery is much gentler than a regular rescue inhaler so there's very little (if any) heart pounding. Anybody who has asthma knows that keeping anxiety levels low is key and just knowing I can do a treatment anywhere at any time helps keep me from stressing about my breathing. I would recommend this nebulizer to anyone and everyone with breathing issues. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on OMRON NE-U22v BATTERY PORTABLE NEBULIZER - BRAND NEW!