Sunday, August 30, 2009

Omron HEM-712C Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with IntelliSense


... My doctor recommended that I get a blood pressure monitor so I did, but I soon discovered that the lack of accuracy makes it virtually useless. Readings jump all over the place. I would take a measurement, sit a minute, repeat it -- and get a totally different reading. Repeat again a minute later with another random number. I took it to the doctor who confirmed that it is useless. I returned it and got another -- and it worked just the same. If you do get one of these, test it before you begin believing the numbers. Perhaps my two came from a bad batch and you'll have a better experience. ...
Check Amazon Price and Read More Reviews on Omron HEM-712C Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with IntelliSense