Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Escali B180RB Glass Platform Bathroom Scale, Black


I love the fact that this scale is round - I bought it because I thought that a round, navy scale would look great in my bathroom, and it does, it's very stylish.

But in order to turn it on, I have to lift up the rear of the scale with my toes and let the scale *drop to the tile floor* for the 0.0 to appear. Literally. You cannot simply tap this with your toes, or with your heel, or slap it with your hand...I've tried it all.
At first, this didn't bother me much, but now I feel like it's getting worse, like I need a bigger *bang* to get it to turn on.

Otherwise, the measurements are consistent, but they do vary with the floor surface. (For example, I'm two pounds heavier on hardwood flooring than on tile.) This seems normal for a scale, so it's really just a regular scale, nothing special.
Read More Reviews on Escali B180RB Glass Platform Bathroom Scale, Black...