Thursday, June 25, 2009

Acumen JogMate Plus Pedometer


I have owned many pedometers over the years but this is one of the best. I like the ease of use for setting up parameters (stride length, weight) and reveiwing results after a walk or run. It does about all you need: distance traveled, elapsed time, number of steps, average speed and calories. I compared to the one I have been using and it seems to be as accurate as any of these devices. I do have to wear it on my ankle to get an good count of steps taken. I tried it on my waist and it only counted about a third of the steps compared to my old pedometer. No big deal though. It is larger than most pedometers I've used but it alson has a larger, more readable display. One feature I like is that it doesn't start counting steps or timing until the start button is pushed. Not a huge deal either but nice to have. Also works for walking or running. Overall a great, easy to use product with plenty of features.
Read More Reviews on Acumen JogMate Plus Pedometer...