Thursday, June 18, 2009

DMC-03 Multifunction Pedometer with Steps, Distance and Calories (Mixed Colors)


I ordered 5 of these and 5 of the less expensive CM model and had my employees wear one of each for a week and keep a record. To start with, one of these arrived DOA and because I had removed it from the box the seller asserts that is used and will apply the 15% restocking fee plus shipping both ways to replace it. The DMC-03 read 2-3 times the number of steps the plain CM one did so I asked everyone to manually count to see which pedometer was correct and surprisingly the cheaper CM was far more accurate. When I contacted customer service to see about replacing the DMC-03's with the CM's I was told that I can't prove they are inaccurate so they are used and the 15% restocking fee plus shipping, both ways, applies and then only if I notified them of the defect within 3 days of receipt. Well, it took us longer than 3 days to figure out which one was correct and I would have ordered about 1000 of the CM's but I guess I'll have to find something else now because I will not do business with someone who will not stand by their product. Did I mention that I attempted to contact customer service around mid-morning last Friday and was told that the customer service dept would not be available until Monday??? This is nuts!

IF YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE THESE BE SURE TO READ THE RETURNS POLICY FIRST!!!!
Read More Reviews on DMC-03 Multifunction Pedometer with Steps, Distance and Calories (Mixed Colors)...