Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OMRON HJ112 Premium Pedometer (case of 50)


This does seem to be a wonderful podometer which does deliver everything they say it does. The problem is that it is SO SENSITIVE that if you're riding a car and the road isn't PERFECTLY smoothe, it will register the vibrations as steps!! If it had an on/off switch or a PAUSE BUTTON to turn it off and stop counting steps whenever you're on any motorized vehicle it would be THE perfect podometer.

A few days ago I realized at some point in the day that the pedometer was marking waaay to many steps for how inactive I had been that day. I then thought of checking the steps before and after I got into the car and realized that any minor vibration is registered. One would have to write down the number of steps before and after any ride on any motorized vehicle and do the math at the end of every day! I find this extremely frustrating
Read More Reviews on OMRON HJ112 Premium Pedometer (case of 50)...