Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Omron HEM 705 CP Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor with Printer


I ordered from Amazon. com the HEM-705CP IntelliSense Automatic Blood pressure Monitor and Printer. As usual, Amazon was prompt in sending it to my home quickly. When I first tried it, I said, "This thing does not work; I need to return it!" It had recorded my bp 20-30 points higher than my wrist BP monitor every time I tried it! After trying it several times and then using the wrist BP monitor, I realized it was the wrist monitor that was off the 20-30 points and it went promptly in the trash! Now I have an accurate monitor that has already helped me take the necessary steps to lower my bp. Reliability is so important! Thanks so much for your help in possibly saving me from a heart attack!!! I'd encourage others who want a reliable bp monitor to purchase the HEM-705CP IntelliSense Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor!
Read More Reviews on Omron HEM 705 CP Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor with Printer...