Friday, July 3, 2009

Omron HJ-105 Translucent Digital Pedometer - Select From 4 Colors, Green


The HJ-105 is so light I don't even know I have it clipped to my belt. Unlike some that weigh a ton or are noisy (they 'click' as you walk) this one is quiet and that's that. Took me a bit to get to adjusting it for my stride but once I got that figure, programming it in was easy.

One of the two of the features I liked was it keeps a week's worth of data logged in. Once you've set the clock and midnight ticks past, all the current day's data is stored as yesterday's data, the old seventh day data getting dumped. So you can review your progress and don't have to write stuff down after each use (if you're like me and want to keep track).

The other great feature is the arobic mode. If you keep up a certain step pace for at least 10 minutes, it starts to be logged as arobic time...when you've been exercising long enough to make it count. When I'm done for the day I just take a glance to see how much of my walking was "power" walking to give me something to aim for.
Read More Reviews on Omron HJ-105 Translucent Digital Pedometer - Select From 4 Colors, Green...